Do you want to take the dosa party to the next level at your home and thinking of what else you can do with the remaining batter, then we have a perfect dish for you. In just a few minutes your leftover dosa batter will convert into a delicious dish.
These stuffed uttapam’s are seriously a treat for your guest. Serving with Green chutney or coconut chutney will be an add-on to the dish.
You just need a few ingredients for these uttapa’s and they are so easy that you won’t feel any issues while making them at home.
- Green Peas (Boiled and Coarsely Crushed) – ¾ Cup
- Dosa Batter – 1 Cup
- Green Chillies (Finely Chopped) – 1 Tbsp
- Coriander Leaves (Finely Chopped) – 1 Tbsp
- Oil – For Greasing and Cooking
- Salt – To Taste
The Process to make Green Peas Uttapam
1) Take a bowl and add boiled and crushed green peas, coriander green chillies & salt. Give it a good mix and keep the mixture aside.
2) As the dosa batter is already ready, take a non-stick tava and heat it. Then sprinkle some water to check whether the tava os ready or not. Then wipe it using a piece of cloth.
3) Then grease the tava with adding little oil.
4) Pour a small portion of batter on the tava and spread it using a spoon into the circular shape. The size of the uttapam is depended upon your choice.
5) Add one teaspoon of green pea mixture on the uttapam and press a bit.
6) Then cook it from both the side using little oil until it becomes golden brown in colour.
7) After cooked, Keep the prepared uttapam aside and repeat similar steps from 4 to 6 with remaining batter.
8) Your Stuffed Green Peas Uttapam is ready, serve to your family and friends immediately.
9) You can serve coconut or green-mint chutney along with the Uttapa’s.